View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 03:59 PM  
GonZo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Spaz is a great asset if your looking for someone to be more than just an affiliate rep.
He has been around a long time making cash with his own projects in the early days as well as working with a few companies over the years to become more effective.

If your looking for an individual that will look at your project with an eye toward profitability then he is your guy. In this day and age it is rare to find an individual with long term experience as well as maintaining a fresh eye much like a consumer.

To be successful in adult marketing I think you must like what your doing at least a little.
Jim is one of those individuals who will work tirelessly to achieve success.

I admire his ability to be able to see things clearly as they are along with the wisdom [unlike myself] to know when not to speak.

Spaz is all about business for whomever he is working for.

He should be considered an asset for anyone that might have a need and is one of my oldest friends in this business.

If you are considering adding Jim to your team and would like a reference both professional and personal please feel free to contact me - [email protected]
GonZo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote