View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 10:31 PM  
VenusBlogger
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycash View Post
Lol, you want someone to hold your hand and walk you through every single detail on how to convert cams. You've been given so much advice in thread after thread where you bitch that you can't convert cams, yet you just can't seem to figure it out on your own.
He did mention using iframes of live feeds as a method of selling interaction. Nobody is going to walk you through step by step on all their secrets of optimizing cam conversions. You've been doing adult for 9 years and by the way you bitch and complain one would think you've never had one cam sale.
Interesting, after I did a search for your NICK, its pure CAMS posts... Damn, CAMS CAMS CAMS.. you must dream with CAMS.

LURKERS and guys reading me, just do a search for this guy to get "INSPIRED" by his method. This guy does 15K + per month. So, doing what he does, will surely make you some bucks...

This guy only talks about CAMS CAMS CAMS. He ALMOST NEVER talks about paysites, or fetish paysites or CCBILL sales.

Obviously this guy is obsesed with cams. His life is CAMS.

He uses the word CAMS in 90% of his posts. DAMN... I'm surely missing out, when I don't apply your method. INTERESTING.

Let's share that pie!
VenusBlogger is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote