View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 09:57 PM  
96ukssob
So Fucking Banananananas

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFREAKNiK View Post
My dad owns a few car dealerships. The issue is I don't know what the hell you are talking about thus I can't even bring this up. Stop being so "pitchy" and get to point as in HOW your system is going to generate automotive sales. More specifically, getting people to buy when they visit the lot.

It's not about competition. i.e. Krav Maga is a good self defense system but in actuality, Kung Fu has been around longer. Is Krav Maga the best? No. Is it the prettiest? No, infact - most moves look pretty lame. Will it save your ass in life or death situations? Yes. Because it works.
I can tell you that most dealerships will use a company that a competitor or a friend uses it just because they are using it. We've talked to a large number of dealers and groups and the most common response when asked "why are you working with this company" is "because so-and-so is."

I get your point completely, but to a market where profits are so thin, it's hard to get them to make a switch to someone they don't know or haven't heard of before and referrals is the BEST way to do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFREAKNiK View Post
When it all boils down to it, you have to get the job done.

Again, HOW DOES YOUR SYSTEM SEND BUYERS TO THE CAR LOT?
Simple... our system builds ads around unique vehicles that the dealership has on its lot (as well as 1,000's of variations) so when someone is looking for a used vehicle, they see our clients ads that talk about that specific vehicle and when they click on it, they are taking to that exact vehicle.

Same goes for more generalized searches such as "used honda's" they are taken to a search result on the dealer site (permitting of course) that shows all their used honda's.

New and certified pre-owned the same way. We've even built out landing pages for specific new cars, such as a Nissan Altima to generate leads.

All this is through paid search or PPC ads on Google, Yahoo, Bing and other various search engines.