View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 06:22 PM  
prozac88
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
QueenslandGirls.com.au - New Site Launched

Hello Everyone,

I would first like to say what an excellent site you have here. Very Informative, I'm kind of a "long time reader, first time poster" as I have been very busy building my own site QueenslandGirls.com.au (I cant post URLs until I've made 30 posts)

QueenslandGirls is a site that is aimed at the Niche of Young girls in Australia combined with some of the amazing natural landscapes that are here.

At the moment QueenslandGirls is free to sign up while I finish off the last few features of the site. The site (when finished) will include:

Queensland Girls Image Gallery - Galleries containing 40 - 70 images.

Queensland Girls TV (Videos) - Special Behind the Scenes Videos of photo shoots and Interviews with the models.

Queensland Girls Magazine - An on-line magazine that will be released monthly that can be read on most portable devices.

Queensland Girls Community - A forum which is designed to bring members together and talk about the site, be involved in competitions and also be able to just talk in general.

Queensland Girls Store - A shopfront selling QueenslandGirls Merchandise like Stubby Coolers, Calenders, stickers, mouse pads, signed posters etc.

When the site is completed I aim for it to be cheap with year long sign ups costing $40 - $50 and many special promotions such us "sign up for 1 year and receive free *something*"

Currently the site has 38 members and it receives around 50 unique hits a day. All current "free members" will receive 1 month free starting from when the site turns to a paysite.

I have several questions to ask the general population of this site like "How do I get more traffic" but ill save that for another thread and when its a little closer to completion.

Please stop by have a look and let me know what you think of it. I have spent quite some time on the layout and navigation of the site...

Thank you,
Zach
QueenslandGirls

prozac88 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote