View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 05:55 AM  
euroxtreme

Industry Role:
Let me build you a tube site with lots of videos

Guys I can Build you a wordpress and make it a tube site or mass upload Or embed hundreds of videos of any niche. to most of the site software. I'm a Search engine expert. WordPress,Chameleon Dating Script,Jom Social,HD VideoShare,Social Engine,Hand Shakes,Joomla HWD Media Share,PHPMotion,VShare,Boonex Dolphin. I can even mass upload videos to YouTube accounts.

Ask me questions You decide if you wan to host the videos or (mass embed my recommendation).

I personally jump to 278,000 pages index by google .and see alexa for extreme-gayboys.com
The titles tags and info all will be change to be unique and can be translate to other languages if you wan to get traffic lets said from France.
I just translate automatically all embeds to french so is all ways unique keywords tags titles these is a win solution for free traffic., and because is video google and other search engines pic them up in a hurry.

If the site is all ready build and I just have to upload an API and the videos is $50.00 US

these price if is enough videos out there about your niche 1000 to 1500 video embed or Upload. If you are selling hundays cars and I only can find 100 videos About hunday cars I will only upload one hundred videos but if is a hot niche I upload or embed 1000 to 1500 videos to your site. in hours.

If I have to build you a WordPress tube site from the scratch is 100.00 US

these can be done in one day If I have all the necessary info. after the first 1500 videos upload if you wan more or auto update can be done for $5.00 US for 1500 more videos.