View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 06:58 AM  
teomaxxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by teomaxxx View Post
PFHO - this one today hit 4 bucks, closed at 3.5. alerted here at 90 cents. you can make money with penny stocks. classical example of:

anyway SPIN.OB hited almost 2 bucks some times ago, now its for 1.38, while its going to have a big growth in the following Q.
well, the main pick of the thread isnt doing so well as i would expect, its for 1.06 after disappointing 2Q result, but hey i have still one and half year left and its still significantly up from start of the thread.

the second pick - PFHO, hitted recently 6 bucks and its now for 4.52 and i wouldnt be surprised to see it double again. so at least i will get one stock which will be worth 10 bucks in this thread

My new third pick is CDOC, another company growing over 50 percent on yoy basis.
current price 6.7 cents, PE around 2, undervalued because of its bad balance sheet and heavy debt load.
Market Cap 5 milions and debt around 15 milion.
Company is under restructuring plan, which is progressing well as their main products has a lot of success and company cutted a lot of its expenses. Recently they announced a lot of new contracts, including Lockheed MartiN.
CDOC doesnt file audited results, but the plans are to be a SEC reporting company next year again.
CDOC is growing revenues and net income around 50 percent year on yoy basis so far, while the best seasonal Q are just on the way - 3Q and 4Q, which could mean a big jump in share price. Their growth should them help to obtain a better refinancing of their debt and therefore improve balancesheet.

Last edited by teomaxxx; 08-20-2012 at 07:03 AM..
teomaxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote