View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 12:21 AM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by krylon View Post
You said mediafire wouldve lost processing, after you were trying to take credit for them giving up using paypal. I said I don't think so. As they didn't have an affiliate program, and Netload is still using paypal, and they have an affiliate program.
We know things and do things which we do not discuss in public. You're going to have to just deal with that and fall over yourself in frustration. If you're unable to read between the lines of the things we have said publicly then I'm not about to help you.

Quote:
I never asked where it was hosted. You're saying a lot of the funds go to hosting?
I didn't say how much went to hosting. You made assumptions we didn't give you information.

Quote:
No, I'm sayng the things you do don't require a fucking office.

Is that an Australian law? Because I've never heard of such law in the USA.
You probably have some pretty big meetings and hundreds of faxes, and mail coming in where that office is a real necessity. I'm sure an efax service wouldn't suffice for this project. whew.
We do need an office, if you think we don't then again it shows a real limit to your understanding of what we're doing. Where do you propose we do our business, down at the pub ?

Quote:
LOL. An accounting firm for 5k? Wow dude. You really are lost. This is probably something you couldn't do on your own until the 'company' was actually bringing in enough money to need accounting. I mean 5k is pretty hard to 'account' for.
You made another incorrect assumption there. However no need to answer to you, our supporters and collaboration team know what's what.

Quote:
I don't have support for the other side. I just don't have support for you and your hypocrisy, and double standards. You can't even keep to one belief, you kinda go to wherever the wind takes you.
Yeah you do, you've been trolling this thread relentlessly. You've also been fishing for information which you will not get.

Quote:
What do you think through exactly? How to fool everyone that you're actually making some kind of difference? I think not. You've taken funding from some obscure filehosts, who can't manage to get any other kind of processing, probably because they live in india, so they can't pay their affiliates. BFD. The actual hosts that matter, have adapted, and are doing just fine. So what that you 'interrupted' them, you did nothing to change traffic to them, or the support for them from uploaders.

My idea on you is this. You're trying to pump your company up, and make a name for yourself, so that you can try and do what companies like removeyourcontent are doing and charge people for your services. And I think I'm pretty right on this, otherwise you wouldve setup a non-profit.

Care to comment?
Yep, read the thread and the answers will be found within, I've already made comment on this and wont be repeating myself to you.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook