View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 07:55 AM  
hostcentrex
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefootsies View Post
We have roughly 125,000 scenes we need to get into the various CMS's for rendering. You are basically doing little more than pulling information off spreadsheets and websites to get these entered into the CMS. It is obviously very simply, but repetitive, boring, ape man work.

You are paid according to production. Meaning you are paid for each DVD completed. Each DVD has between 3-5 scenes. You would keep track of this on a spreadsheet, report daily to Jim (project manager) and are paid on the 10th and 25th of the month. Jim would also be the one who trains you, or helps you with any permissions or other issues. He is your point of contact assuming hired.

I did this project myself for 3-4 weeks to work out the processes, make a training walk through, and time things out. You should be able to do 10 DVD's in 4 hours, and 20 in 8. Which is roughly 100 scenes per day, Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Time.

We have outsourced some of this overseas, as the amount of work is literally a 1-2 year project with the volume of content that needs to be processed. However, this gig is really just monkey work. Anyone could do it, and it's not difficult. However, it is a very long day of cutting and pasting.

If interested, feel free to contact me.
My sister in law is looking for work. send me an email, and I will put you in touch with her.
hostcentrex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote