Old 09-14-2012, 10:27 PM  
Biggie Smalls Web Writing
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbusiness View Post
Hi guys,

just wanted to give my input here:

I started to work with Biggie around 3 months ago and till the first day, he makes a perfect job, nice good and has a good communication. He is nearly all time reachable on the know messengers and i get always a fast response.

I like to work with him because i always get the work done in time and the work is really good done! He knows what he is doing in his job and such people like Biggie are really rare!!

A fat +1 from me for Biggie - he is your partner when you need quality writing stuff done very fast!!

Greets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy777 View Post
Bump for Biggie. Just started working with him and I'm very happy with the results. Nice writing, good turnaround time. def recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bannel View Post
Another bump for Biggie. His articles are really exceptional and targeted on what you ask him to write about. Definitely recommend him if you want to have your job a quality one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C4W View Post
Bump for Biggie Smalls Web Writing -Always ontop answering emails quick and does quality work.

Best of all stabile and always there.

I can higly recummend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sake View Post
I just wanna take a second and say that we got an excellent service for www.GFCash.com from Biggie !
Quote:
Originally Posted by geedub View Post
The most prompt and professional writer I have dealt with in a long time, very refreshing. If you need some text done, Biggie smalls is the way to go. Thanks again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitra View Post
Good Service! Good Prices! HQ writings!
Thank Biggie ;)

***Guys, ask for discounts, Biggie has a lot for his favourite clients ;)
Thank you guys for the nice words

Skype: bzivkovic88 - Email: orders at xxxtranslations.com - ICQ: 618 800 215
Biggie Smalls Web Writing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote