View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 02:21 AM  
BrainwashBucks

Industry Role:
interesting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Far-L View Post
She radiates good cheer in the sex appeal sense of the term. A better make up artist could do wonders with this girl and you would find the investment pays off fast. Finding someone that really knows what he or she is doing could make her look fantastic, as she has very photogenic qualities.

Good luck with the site. We would be an affiliate and put her in our "neighbors" section of our member area if you reciprocated sending traffic to us but I would never in a million years sign up for a program called "brainwash bucks".

Seems like it would just be asking for trouble. Sorry, not trying to be a dick because I have absolutely zero reason to have any doubt that you are not completely above board and a great human; that name just suggests something snide that doesn't sit right with me. Brain washing means coercive convincing people of something that isn't actually true to force them to one's will. Not exactly how I would want customers or affiliates to be treated.
Thanks! I think we're going to take your advice next shoot week we do with Peko, and hire a serious makeup artist for a couple of the days. And thanks for the comments. That is VERY interesting what you said about our program name -- we've only had one other person (a close friend of mine) say something similar. I chose it based on a design theme of the viewer/customer being enraptured/addicted to the content (because it's so good! - we hope) - we use a logo of a brain colored like old-school TV color bars. But it's a good point. And thanks! She has a "friends" page - if that's an OK place for us to reciprocate traffic, shoot us an e-mail at [email protected] and we'd love to do just that.

And yeah, talk is cheap, but we are really really good guys (well, a guy and a gal) Cheers!

Affiliates can sign up at http://www.BrainwashBucks.com ! Promo tools coming soon.
BrainwashBucks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote