View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 01:07 PM  
hardcore-sexcams

Industry Role:
New n00b on the block...

Hi there, I am glad I found this site because, as the title already says, I am a total n00b when it comes to the adult industry.

I have read some interesting topics on this forum, but would be more than pleased if some of you could push me in the right direction.

I registered a nice domain name about half a year ago. I believe in the strength of the domain name, but have been struggling since.

First thing I did was putting up a 'tube'-site, but that didn't really fit the name, so I bought myself software to setup a webcam-site.

Pretty soon I had a few girls who registered as a model, but I had a problem: no visitors.
What happened of course is that I lost the models, so I recently registered as an affiliate at AWEmpire and now have their whitelabel program running on my domain.

My questions:
- what do you think of my domain name: hardcore-sexcams.com?
- does any of you have experience with the AWEmpire system and is it any good, or are there better programs?
- what is the best way to get traffic to my site?
- who also had some hard times starting up their site and what changed it for the better?

JM
hardcore-sexcams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote