View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:22 PM  
NALEM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcop View Post
You're welcome... now where do I send my invoice for the 10 seconds of work I did?
Send it to yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty F View Post
I have a feeling this Nalem guy is mentally challenged in one way or the other. I'm serious. There is something very wrong with him. Maybe it's an extremely low iq.
What really matters Dirty F, is I could care less what your IQ is. I have come to accept that idiots are part of the human race, and it so happens more of them can be found collectively on GFY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamageX View Post
You mean kinda like everyone's in here bashing him, who tend to be the biggest brown-nosers when it comes to "big-shots"? Sure, NALEM may have come off as a fucking asshole (which he did, no arguments there), but people hate him primarily for taking money from .XXX. Which is nothing different than other photographers taking money from Manwin and kissing EVERYONE's ass for years, as long as they saw the possibility of selling an ad.

I got no dog in this fight, but you guys are giving this guy several others' share of shit too.
DamageX your observations are appreciated and recognized. I don't know if we have personally met or not at any number of shows I attend. The short response I write now is:

Most industry people pay this forum a visit, but very few decision makers actually post here. Those making money, don't waste time being signature whores. NALEM postings come in spurts. We post as we have time, and when we are posting recent photo coverage of relevant shows. We don't live on this board.

Remember trolls are just that ... trolls. They stimulate drama which in turn drives traffic here. Do I like to read the stupid comments here ... of course not. But the post whores/trolls drive industry targeted traffic to NALEM. For that I thank them. I only wish the owners of this forum, would steer GFY towards being more about business, but IMHO they fear a greater loss of traffic will be the outcome.

Those that actually attend the adult conferences/expos know me and my crew. You won't find them making stupid comments here.

Last edited by NALEM; 10-04-2012 at 01:26 PM..
NALEM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote