View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:26 PM  
facialfreak
Confirmed User

Life after adsense??

Hello

Last week while checking several of my mainstream sites, I noticed the adsense ads were not showing. I went to log into my adsense dashboard, and was greeted by the message that my account has been disabled. Please refer to the email they sent me for further details.

Well there was no email, not in spam, not anywhere. I sent an email to adsense, explaining the situation, and they sent me a reply - THANKING me for my continued interest in the adsense program, but how they have decided to close my account, and they would be returning all the money in my account to the respective advertisers. (yeah right!!)

They continued to tell me that they realize that I may not understand their decision, and I may want further explanation, but that they were not able to give me any further explanation, as to protect their proprietary screening system.

They again THANKED me for my interest in the adsense program (FUCK OFF GOOGLE!! Fucking with people's livelihoods like this is NOT FUNNY!!), and informed me that they would have no further correspondence with me on this matter.

I have a network of 26 mainstream sites, and have been an adsense publisher for over EIGHT YEARS, and have never clicked my own ads, asked anybody to click them, or sent "dirty" traffic from traffic-building sites! The once that I accidentally clicked my own ad when installing an ad unit on a blog, I emailed them explaining the error, and they thanked me for doing so. that was more than 5 years ago.

Did GOOGLE just fuck me for no apparent reason????

I have read several eerily similar stories on digital point and searchengineland.com, where the OP's account was terminated with no reason given days before a scheduled payment .... Hmmmmm very strange way to conduct business if you ask me ..

Anyways .... I digress.

My question is, what other options are available and what is the next best PPC/PPA contextual advertising sites after adsense?

I do have other ads and other methods of monetizing my sites, so please do not give me the "eggs in one basket" speech. While I have other site monetizations in the sidebar, I am looking for a well performing replacement to Adsense for the real estate directly above my blog article title (a well-known heat map position) ...

I am looking for personal experiences, and feel free to post your affiliate codes too ...

Thanx!
FF

Managed Shared Hosting starting at $4.99/mo
Managed VPS starting at $29.99/mo

Last edited by facialfreak; 10-04-2012 at 07:28 PM..
facialfreak is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote