View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 11:18 AM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by srockhard View Post
I've never been to an affiliate conference for my adult work but I'm thinking of attending Internext in Las Vegas in January 2013. I think my main interest would be to meet other owners and affiliates of cam programs to discuss ideas, business models and a possible partnership. I am small bankroll at this time and I run my show 100% solo. (NO I DON'T WANT TO START A CAM SITE) My network consists of 4 paysites, various blogs, tubes and misc traffic generating type sites and a handful of white label sites.

Is it worth my time to attend Internext or should I just stay in my hobbit hole and try to achieve my goals online?
You could start right now by putting a link for affiliates to sign up to promote your paysites in your sig.

And yeah, it won't hurt to come to Vegas for Internext. You'll have fun and meet some of your peers.

You won't do big business like we all used to at the shows. But that isn't the fault of the show itself..it's just a result of piracy and the industry being on life support from it.

But it won't hurt you to come out. And you may get a deal or two going and worst case scenario you have some fun in Vegas.