View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 03:10 PM  
Jolene_Devil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Jolene Devil $75 Content Special!

Hiya! Okay...check it out. I RARELY do something like this, as I prefer to sell in bulk packages. I'm giving you a chance to kinda sample my stuff before you drop the big $$ on a full content package. I'm very confident you'll be back for more!

I'll hook you up with FIVE of my HD vids (18-40 minutes apiece), your choice of content, ranging from solo to girl/girl to hardcore ANAL to creampies to cum in mouth/facials to rough oral and FILTHY talk....FIVE vids for $75

IF you decide you want an entire content package at $200 or more, I will prorate your deal. Meaning that we'll consider the original money spent ($75) as part of the deal and you'll still get the bulk pricing. Here's a list of my prices...

"MOTHER LODE" package - $275 - THIRTY-FIVE Full Videos + about 2,000 High Res pics ranging from last week back to my baaaarely 18 days + over 4,000 High Quality Screenshots. You won't find a better content package from an individual girl EVER ; )

Package #2 - $250 - TWENTY-FIVE Full Vids + 1,500 High Res Pics + over 4,000 ScreenShots.

Package #3 - $200 - TWENTY HD Vids + over 1,000 Pics + over 4,000 Screenshots

Package #4 - $175 - TWENTY HD Vids + over 4,000 Screenshots

**2257, ID's and all forms for all performers included***

Hit me up directly at : JoleneDevil at hotmail

Wanna make a lil deal?
Jolene_Devil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote