View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 06:46 AM  
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

Hotel Room Sales for TES 2013 BCN open now!!

Dear all,

Please note that hotel room sales for the up-coming Barcelona Summit from March 1st until March 4th, 2013 at the www.hotelcalipolis.com are now open. As our event hotels sell out extremely fast lately, I highly recommend you to book your rooms NOW, if you want to make sure to be able to stay in the event hotel.

Please follow the following 3 easy steps:

+ Go to http://www.hotelcalipolis.com/en/pro...mocion_76.html
+ Select your arrival and departure date (must be between February 28th and March 4th). For reservations outside of this time window, please send an email to: [email protected] and [email protected] or call +34 938109800
+ Enter Reservation code "EURO" if you need a single room or "EURO2" if you need a double room.

Sponsors of the up-coming Barcelona Summit, please contact me under [email protected] in order to receive a special Sponsors-Only Reservation Code for additional rooms.

Walter and I are looking forward to seeing you in March 2013!

Kindest regards,
Andreas