View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 03:31 PM  
prozac88
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by senortriangulo View Post
Nice, sounds like you're getting there. I'd be interested to know how much you've invested in cash-money and also in time if you feel like sharing.
Yesterday I did $150 :D but once you get a taste you need more!!

I haven't invested all that much just Hosting, Domains and some models. Alot of the girls wanted a portfolio, I told them I'd do it for free if I could use the photos. Everyone's happy and some have even come back for a 2nd shoot. Some of them are even getting involved in the community posting mobile pics and starting topics.

Time is the big one, I've been working on this in my spare time for about 8 months. It was slow going and a few times i was close to chucking it in, but I am now very glad I didn't...

Now the hardest thing for me is advertising and getting good quality traffic. Id really like some good quality affiliates (I pay 60%) so I can focus back on content production.

Right now the daily average is about $20 with spikes between $80 and $150... For some reason the yearly subscription offer is one of the most popular.

Onwards and Upwards

prozac88 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote