View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 07:23 PM  
GrantMercury
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
In my state we vote by mail so I voted last week. I saw on the news today that there was a woman who is an elections official that was arrested today. She was opening the ballots and if people didn't vote for a particular seat she would fill in the dot for them and vote for the republican candidates.
They have a long history of cheating - because they HAVE TO. That bitch should get 20 years. There must be NO TOLERANCE for anyone who would fuck with our elections.

Obviously I support Obama. I live in a swing state, and I canvass for him regularly. From time to time, I come upon a house that had been visited by Romney people. I see the literature they left at the door. It would be SO easy, to take the stuff they left, and replace it with Obama's. But I don't. I just place the Obama stuff next to Romney's, and continue on. To do otherwise would be wrong, as much as I hate Mitt, and think his supporters are fools. There is very little doubt in my mind that the Romney people would not do likewise. After all, they are always the ones stealing and destroying the road signs around here.

Obama 2012.

GrantMercury is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote