View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 08:48 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantMercury View Post
I pay taxes dude, so fuck off. You sound like an asswipe that spends way too much time patting himself on the back.

Did you even bother to read what I posted before throwing up your snarky bullshit? If you did, you'd have seen that OBAMA WANTED TO GIVE TAX BREAKS TO COMPANIES THAT KEEP JOBS IN AMERICA. Wouldn't it be reasonable to say that would make "a more attractive environment for business to thrive in?"

Republicans jerk off to fantasies of outsourcing American jobs.

But the Rethugs WANT the engine to seize - so dipshits will blame the President and put the GOP back in power. They'll put party before country every time.

Obama 2012.
I see, so you don't answer my question. You just spout hate.

Your world view is pretty limited my friend. You do nothing but spit out hateful, vitriolic attacks against anyone and everyone that doesn't agree with you.

That makes you very, very common. And if you do pay taxes...I'm guessing it's not much. You don't act like a guy who does a lot of business or deals with a lot of money. You're far too coarse and hateful.