View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:45 PM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by potter View Post
omg :facepalm:

I'll try explaining this real slowly. I did not make any points. I did not suggest they shortened dates for any reason. All I did was bring up *possible* explanations that *could* exist -- which in turn invalidates your point.

Here; So you said

So you're suggesting that there is only one logical reason, that no other logical reasons exist. Right? Still following?

Now, what I did was immediately think of two logical reasons, and mentioned them. I didn't say those were the reasons, I didn't claim those were the reasons, I didn't argue those were the reasons. It doesn't matter if those are or aren't the reasons, it simply matters I was even able to present them as possibilities.

Because I was able to immediately think of a couple of logical reasons. That means your statement that "no other logical reasons could exist" is false. Other logical reasons could exist, it's simply that you cannot think of any. But just because you cannot think of any, doesn't mean they don't exist. Got it? You saying that "no other logical reasons could exist" is wrong.

Ok, I hope you got it this time. ;)
And I pointed out that there is no logic to your reasons so, hence, I have still yet to see a logical reason why they would shorten the early voting period.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote