View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 11:31 PM  
astronaut x
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by epitome View Post
I am still trying to figure that out. Being a relatively new resident maybe you can answer this for me... was that well known and publicized and people STILL voted him in?

Also, how many chief of staff appointees has he been through now? That MacNamara was slimy.

My favorite was seeing an article that because of Sandy Citizens may raise their premiums. REALLY? Citizens is for the state by the state. Sandy didn't do shit to the state... there were worse storms this year. Please explain to me how rates have to be raised when the damage was done at the top half of the country?

I hope it never becomes as goes Florida so goes the nation or we are fucked!

Seems like the Tampa and Miami papers like to keep him as accountable as possible. Always one of those two cities uncovering shit on him.
Most republican voters are brainwashed. That is all over the country. Just look at the electoral map. The poorest, most unemployed, most uneducated states are red.

Rick Scott bought his election, and only won by 1%.

rick-scott-hired-boletera's
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...m_hp_ref=miami
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote