View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:45 PM  
Mr Pheer
Mark Osterholt Sucks Cock

Industry Role:
Quote:
And Mister FEAR, I know all your pieces, all your sites, I just need to put everything together, thats where im failing, but im very good at finding pieces... Just building the jigsaw is the problem.
If you know all of my sites, then you know more than me. i literaly cannot keep up with them. I have to keep shit in a speadsheet. Domains, which names the domains are registered under, which hosts they are pointed at, which IPs they are on, and even if i have a site built on a particular domain or not.

If i cant keep up with it, how can you? The majority of my stuff isnt even registered in my name because of stalkers like you.. one has followed me for nearly 15 fucking years.

Quote:
And Mister FEAR, your traffic is untraceable, which means that you are not generating it with SEO or organic...
I dont have SEO traffic? Fuck.. where did it go? Oh my god... fuck!

Wait... what the fuck... analytics says it is right there. What the fuck are you trying to pull?

Quote:
and the only chances left I can think of are EMAIL Spam, MSN Spam, or some other shit, but I cannot confirm this, until you confirm it... Where does your traffic come from Mister FEAR ?
Must be some other shit... MSN chat died like 10 years ago, and although I'm building an email list, I have yet to blast one out yet.

Ok, I'm going to give you the super secret traffic sauce.

I run ads in newspapers from my tiny one-bedroom apartment.