View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 08:15 AM  
Sharky
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
I guess what I'm wondering more about is the customer side of things and the quality of their experience.

If they join dating site X, and enter their details through the API.. Will they get bombarded with tons of different offers via email? Surely there are quality control issues with programs paying per lead on watered down customers who have been over exposed.
If programs are paying per lead, they are expecting an exclusive purchase of that live lead. Lead Wrench can/will help you make $$ off every user, including the ones that are not accepted by your main sponsor.

The biggest issue with API traffic for sponsors is abuse. Some scamming affiliates think they can load up a bunch of crap data and try to pass it off as dating users. This not only clogs the resources of the sponsors servers and fills their database with crap, but also causes issues with the sponsors Email delivery. Lead Wrench actively works with sponsors to help prevent this abuse in a number of ways. We don't want crap affiliates using our system and take measures to prevent this type of abuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentbacardi View Post
How is this different then Host & Post? Or is it basically the same?
Yes it is essentially the same thing. Host & Post implies a live user/lead where the Affiliate HOSTS the leadgen form and POSTS the live lead data to the sponsor/offer. API differs only as some leads can also be re-posted a few hours/days after the live transaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Romance View Post
Sharky is a great guy

Mr. Romance
Thanks;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty F View Post
You should stop helping that clown Venusblogger. I tried it and instead of thanking me he was implying i was some kind of scammer. He will do the same thing to you. The guy has mental issues going on. Don't waste your time on him. He's not worth it. Put him on ignore.
To this day I have not been contacted by anyone who identifies himself as VenusBlogger. He says he contacted me, but I haven't seen it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTraffic View Post
Does leadwrench re-use our Email data for any other purposes?
It depends on the billing package you choose. We never re-use any customer data, unless they have agreed to do so. Please feel free to contact me directly to find out more.