View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 10:29 AM  
Killswitch
👏 REVOLUTIONARY 👏

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MraKhLaK View Post
i started using plugrush about a month ago , and started to give them serious attention and ad spaces on my site couple days ago , and i gotta tell , it works good for me, but i'm not talking about trading part cuz i really hate it , i talked to the support and they've told me in a month there'll be option to disable trading and sell only, but the rest things like the ad servers,payment methods,support replay, overall it's good ...
after reading this thread i began to doubt
I hope what happened before won't happen again .
It won't happen again... The problem last time is the same problem MANY had, not just PlugRush... When everyone wants to be paid immediately by ePassporte and ePassporte decides to not give people their money, what do you think PlugRush is gonna do? Just magically have thousands of dollars in PayPal or something just waiting to pay you?

See, PlugRush got fucked hard, twice... But over the course of the next 6 months worked on paying everyone back... How many sponsors got fucked the same way, and just ditched everyone?

People talk trash about PlugRush but I can tell from working with Nextri a good amount over the many years that he's a good dude and is NOT looking to screw ANYONE over for ANY amount of money. Those guys are in it for the long haul.