View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 02:22 PM  
GonZo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
It won't happen again... The problem last time is the same problem MANY had, not just PlugRush... When everyone wants to be paid immediately by ePassporte and ePassporte decides to not give people their money, what do you think PlugRush is gonna do? Just magically have thousands of dollars in PayPal or something just waiting to pay you?

See, PlugRush got fucked hard, twice... But over the course of the next 6 months worked on paying everyone back... How many sponsors got fucked the same way, and just ditched everyone?

People talk trash about PlugRush but I can tell from working with Nextri a good amount over the many years that he's a good dude and is NOT looking to screw ANYONE over for ANY amount of money. Those guys are in it for the long haul.
I think I found you on Youtube
https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=a9oUq4twMVY
GonZo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote