Thread: Needs a Techie!
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 10:05 AM  
nymphtalk

Less than accurate iampink

IAMPINK replied to the ad that I admit I prematurely posted as I was not yet ready to begin work, but needed to find someone for when I was ready.

IAMPINK was very friendly, and offered to go ahead and complete the work and for me to "just pay him when I could" which I projected would be in the next four weeks or so.

Once the FLV player was installed, he became impatient with me and I told him that I would pay him as soon as possible, keeping in mind I never asked for the work to be done in advance.

He reversed the work on the site, and we parted company with him very displeased with me. The situation was not within my control, as I had just invested the funding that I had to launch the site, and needed to recover for a few weeks to afford the additional work.

Iampink then began making posts on my website, and trashing me there but has never once admitted that he pressured me into letting him start the work prior to having funding available.

At least be honest about the situation IAMPINK. My position was for you to wait for payment before beginning because my funding was shaky. Then you fault me because you decided to complete the work and then come after me like a collection agency.

Not Nice IMHO.
nymphtalk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote