View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 04:52 PM  
Jolene_Devil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
$500 - content deal + exclusive vid

I'm JOLENE DEVIL!

I'm back on GFY with a RIDICULOUS new deal!

You get 25 FULL (18-40 min apiece) High Def vids + over 4,000 HQ screenshots + 1,500 high res pics ranging from a few days ago back to my baaaarely 18 days + an Exclusive Solo Masturbation/POV Messy BJ vid for your site! I will even throw in some fan sign pics with your site's name on it! The name of your site will also be incorporated into the vid I make for your site! Hit me up directly tp discuss, at : JoleneDevil at hotmail

THIS deal is only gonna be happening for a short period of time! Remember, your vid will be shot in studio quality HD, with professional lighting and will be one of the crown jewels of your site! Guaranteed satisfaction ; )

I accept Paypal, Payoneer, Amazon Payments and Payza as means of receiving payment. The 25 vids + screenshots + pics will be sent directly to your email via download links from mediafire, when payment is received. IF you hurry on this deal, I can book your vid for the coming two weeks and get it over to ya quickly! Email me directly at Jolenedevil at hotmail !

Wanna make it a hardcore creampie vid for your site instead? Add $100. (total of $600) You will retain Exclusive rights to this vid and non-exclusive rights to the others.

Cum make a deal with the devil ; ) You won't be disappointed...Let me be YOUR sites's new star today! Hit me up directly at : JoleneDevil at hotmail !
Jolene_Devil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote