View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:36 PM  
signupdamnit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Hammer View Post
I'm not saying that there isn't. But for those who are worried about being paid Ccbill is a sure thing.

Edit: If I decided to go the route of being an affiliate I wouldn't limit myself to ccbill sites. But would look at it as a bonus
Yes. There are good sponsors who do not use CCBill. But the affiliate often incurs more risk by using them. I'm surprised more sponsors don't put pressure on the companies who are refusing to pay or who are otherwise playing games. These attitudes of "I'm only going to use CCBill programs" which some affiliates have do not develop for no reason. They develop because the affiliate is sick of being screwed. If you're a sponsor and you see an affiliate wanting their money from a non paying sponsor consider showing your support and trying to help them get it. It just might effect your business too.

You don't like my posts? Put me on ignore or fuck right off. I'll say what I want.
signupdamnit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote