View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 05:43 AM  
247mg
Yellowplum / 247mg

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmith View Post
@dpapa - Thanks for answering my questions. You said you shoot Indian girls in the UK, are you located in the UK or you go out there to film? Also, how do you find these Indian women or girls? Do you have some kind of web portal where Indian girls post their ads or do you just have mad connections?

Also, How much do you end up paying them?

Thanks!
@gmith - Yes based in London and hired one part time Indian girl for data dumping when starting 247mg.com, she also work in catering so i talk to her if she can bring girl for shoot and we will give good amount of money to them and comission to her so she did job for us and bring lots of Indian girls, mostly students looking for quick money to send back home for loans and other stuff...... this is what our story.... you cant find indian girl on portals for adult shoot.

Think from Indian mentality. Only girl can talk to other girls openly in Indian culture and give confidence ;) and ask for these thing. If like me or you talk to normal indian girl she will gonna slap you hard LOL