Thread: Commercial ?
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 06:45 PM  
mirobit

Industry Role:
hmmm there are some good elements like some of the effects, but overall, I think it fails at some of the advertising principles.

For example, the song is catchy, but the video is not, I did have to make an effort to actually know what it was about. I also think there is too much text, people are generally lazy for reading, so odds are that they won't pay much attention to it. It also fails at engaging the viewer, remember that in advertising you only have 1-2 seconds to get the viewer's attention, if you don't get it then they will just move on to something else.

Also, the video is too long for so little change (grayish colors for 1:48 will not be very fun for the viewer).

The ending is good, for the positives, but needs something more 'entertaining' first.

I hope this helps, sorry if sounded too negative, but tried to be honest and help you as much as possible.