View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 09:07 AM  
mayabong
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanEagle View Post
This does seem fuckin fishy, but I guess there's no real evidence that it's a scam. I agree that some more proof should be shared when you make claims like that though.
Members aren't allowed to post their payout stats due to the member agreement. I posted how many people I have under me and to tell you the truth my stats are mediocre at best. One guy above me has close to 15k under him.

Why would a company spend tens of millions of dollars to put this together, to scam people out of $49 a month cell phone service? Even if the company crashed and burned tomorrow, I'm getting what I paid for and then some. Its no contract.

If anyone has ever been in network marketing before, there is usually an autoship you have to pay every month to be a distributer. With Solavei every person in the system that simply pays their mobile bill is automatically a distributor at no extra cost. They even sent me free Sim cards for Christmas in order to sign people up on the spot. This is an awesome concept that has never been done before. Gonna shake up the mobile industry for sure.

I forget I'm posting to an industry that gets screwed over all the time by companies, so I guess i can understand the negativity. Just sharing my experience.

http://solavei.com/mikemcd

Last edited by mayabong; 12-20-2012 at 09:20 AM..
mayabong is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote