View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 08:48 PM  
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckOnThis View Post
Anyone who says money = happiness has never had a lot of money.

Sure its great to head off to a different part of the world on a whim, or buy any type of car you want, or have people treat you well because they think you are rich but there lies the problem. You cannot fully trust a single fucking person besides your mom. I can't keep up with the friends I've lost because they couldn't handle the fact that my life had changed and theirs hadn't and backstabbed in one way or another. Same with most family members. If you're single yea just about every woman loves you, but they don't love you, they love your money. If you're married hopefully you have one of the few decent women (and there arent many) otherwise you're in for more hell when her, every one of her friends and family are trying to figure out a way to fuck you out of everything when things go bad. This is why people with a lot of money are distrusting pricks, because people by nature are selfish parasites and are always thinking in the back of their mind how to get theirs from you.
Some valid points. I would say you are more happy when you make more money up to certain point (maybe few times more than average salary around you) but further on you may experience downfall in your life because of the things you described.
For instance if I would be filthy rich I would not be much more happy then I am now, which is just making good living. I do not dream about private jets or stuff like that, if somebody gave one to me I would say "well its cool, but I have fun flying commercial" Same with cars - bentleys and stuff are nice but I am not sure if I would feel much better in one of them compared to lets say nice "regular" BMW.
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote