View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:58 AM  
Minte
Babemeister

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
What I find funny is that during the first election with Obama, the GOP did everything in their power to claim Obama had no foreign policy credentials and that he would be soft on terror, likely causing more terror attacks in the US.

He was elected and for the most part has largely dismantled al qaeda and killed bin Laden. Something Bush put us into two wars to do, yet never succeeded and largely gave up on it by the end of his last term.

Meanwhile you never hear the right saying anything positive about what he managed to accomplish. I mean after all those were the GOP goals under Bush and were the most important factors if you listened to them in the first election.

Obama has managed to do a better job on foreign policy than Bush and the GOP is quiet as a mouse about that, only to now bitch and moan about problems here in the US which they largely left ignored under Bush admin.

I can't count the amount of times I heard the right complaining about boarder security.. Yet Bush was in office for 8 years and did little to nothing to fix it.

It's like all the right can do is complain, bitch & moan, but they never have a solution except chanting their party line of no taxes for the rich..
Ordering special forces after 6 months of pondering was not that impressive. Had he lead the raid. That would've been impressive.

Foreign policy...You must be joking. Egypt,Libya,Syria,Iran,North Korea,Israel and now Russia.. Things are significantly worse today everywhere on earth than it was 4 years ago.

Bitch and moan about having to work harder to pay more so democrats can suck the government tit harder. You bet. And let's not forget about the deficit. $16.4t and counting.
Obama knew last summer there was a big fiscal problem coming up on January 1. He also knew damn well that raising taxes on just the top earners would never fly in congress.
I am already prepared for a tax increase. You got swindled.
Minte is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote