View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:07 PM  
Minte
Babemeister

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Oh give me a fucking break, the AAA rating was all on Republicans that wouldn't agree to anything. Seriously.. The right wing policy since Obama has been in office is stall and blame. The American public has finally caught on and opened their eyes to the stupid games the House & Senate Republicans are playing.

Everyone but you extreme righties that couldn't admit you were wrong if Jesus came back from the dead and told you himself. Seriously what kind of fairytale land do you live in..

Also Both Bush's & Reagan managed to run up the highest deficit in the history of the world while they were in office, yet you sure as hell wont bitch about that.
Spin it however you want. The bond rating dropped during Obama's administration. History won't be kind. If the leader can't lead it's not the fault of the other side. Clinton did just fine.

Who says you have to be on the right to dislike what Obama has done and continues to want to do to the US? I'm not even close to being on the right. All their religeous garbage is distracting to what is important. Gay rights..no problem here. Abortion. It's never been a question for me. I am 100% prochoice and always have been.

For the first four years my lack of enthusiasm for Obama was because of obamacare. Today it's obamacare and the class warfare he is inspiring. And finally the deficit. Obama is the typical democrat..tax and spend. And we should all pay more,for what?

Do you get to spend more than you make and go unchecked? I don't.
Minte is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote