View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 10:23 PM  
GrantMercury
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
It always works like that. Make alcohol illegal...suddenly EVERYBODY wants a drink. Drugs illegal? More people want to try them.

The best way to make something more popular is to try and ban it. I remember when controversial books were labeled "Banned In Boston" when I was a kid (I have no idea why they chose "Boston") and that book would be a Number One Best Seller.

Hell, I'll bet people in New York are drinking MORE soda now that the mayor made it illegal to sell anything over a 16oz serving. lol
I see your reasoning, but Obama is the best thing to happen to gun manufacturers because the South went bananas when a black Democrat won the presidency. He never mentioned gun control until the latest horrifying massacre of 20 children - the fact that he did just gave the paranoid nuts another reason to hoard firearms. From the very beginning, just his presence drove the wackos even deeper into madness.
GrantMercury is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote