View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 03:12 PM  
Jolene_Devil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hire ME, Jolene Devil, for Exclusive Vids for your Site(s)!

How bout it? Tired of the same ole girls on your site? How can you not be? LoL I KNOW your members and viewers are. I am doing some ridiculous deals on my own personal content PLUS giving combo deals like this...

THIRTY-FIVE HD vids, 18-40 min. apiece, starring me....PLUS...over 4,000 HQ screenshots PLUS over 2,000 High Res pics going back to my baaaarely 18 days for $275...BUT...If you hire me for a custom, exclusive, home-shot vid for YOUR site...For $500...You get ALL THAT for FREE ; ) The whole enchilada.

Trust me...you won't be disappointed with the vid I make for your site either. It will be over 20 minutes in length, Perfect lighting and in studio quality HD. Plus, I will mention your website IN the vid if you wish or do a few fan sign pics for the site...that is up to you.

Click this link on the "buy and sell" forum to see samples of ME ; ) https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1092...t=Jolene_Devil and then hit me up directly at : [email protected]
Jolene_Devil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote