View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:06 AM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony286 View Post
I don't think you will ever stop violent crime but mass killings yes. You cant kill 20 people in one shot with a bat or a knife. I think don't ban, but better regulate it. There are more regulations to get a drivers license or to buy cold meds.
I think any attempts at that will be unconstitutional. Of course it wouldn't be the first time the Supreme Court allowed the Constitution to be trampled.

Our Constitutional right to freedom from unreasonable search and seizure, for instance, has been destroyed by their loose interpretation of the word "unreasonable" and now we have cops searching us at will, TSA searching us at will, and people forced to pee in cups to find out what's INSIDE their bodies!!!

If you are going to mess with the 2nd amendment...just repeal it and be done with it.

As for the mass killings:
Here are 22 children killed in China by a guy with a knife last month:
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...-in-china?lite

Tim McVeigh used a home made bomb in Oklahoma City.

Serial killers seem to never use a gun. Ted Bundy killed at LEAST 30 people (police say the number is higher but can't confirm). He bludgeoned all of them to death in their sleep.

I say either repeal the 2nd amendment or not.