View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 01:27 AM  
Supz
Arthur Flegenheimer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyloadproductions View Post
Did I knock you off your pedestal a bit there sire?

Considering I own more devices (left some out), have owned more and ran more through my network, at least from an experience POV it makes me more qualified then you. I hope that sinks in!

If you got money to burn and want a device that matches your other apple products, knock yourself out! I own plenty of apple products and they are good, but for the router there is no need.

This is just a matter of perspective, my focus was on the product and reinforcing it's value
by referencing that it was made by Cisco.
I will add that Cisco is a company that specializes in networking and routing products, so naturally it should be cheaper as that is what there company does.
Here, straight from wikipedia:

I want you to focus on that last sentence and let it sink in...
The apple product is fine but with the experience I've had with the CISCO PRODUCT there is no reason to drop an extra Benjamin on it!
Not sure what 'pedestal' you are talking about. I am talking facts. That router is very basic. Simple as that. I feel sad even talking about the apple portion of this. I wish someone else mad it. I talk of my experience with a specific situation with concrete walls. Ive purchased almost ever router on the market. The LAST one I tested was the apple one. I wish I did not wait this long. You get what you pay for...

If you dont have to cover space, and the 'Cisco' gets the job done. Save the 100. This is just my opinoin.

You can do the same with an airport express as with the Cisco. A bit more, for less of a price I believe..She asked for the best for quite a # of devices.

Get an Aruba Networks AP.

Last edited by Supz; 01-20-2013 at 01:30 AM..
Supz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote