View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:49 AM  
WebairDanny

:stop

Woah Woah Woah...... I spoke to you personally this morning, so I know very well this issue reflects in NO way on our support. The entire matter works directly with our Sales/CS team and you were handled professionally.

Looks more like you're bored on a Friday trying to start a fight....... (get back to work)

You opened a support ticket requesting the following:

Hi there, I just brought all the domains listed in this account and the previous owner also gave me the hosting since he will not need it anymore. I want to know what hosting package does it have now so i can compare with the other cheap hosting packages i have on other servers. I will keep here only those blogs so i suppose it shouldn't be expensive.

You were then sent a URL to view our lower end shared virtual plans by a member of our technical team. The ticket was then sent to Customer Service, and within 3 hours you jumped into a chat where I spoke with you personally and let you know that Ill have our technicians pull your current usage and specs. And get back to you with a more economical plan for your needs.

At no point were you mistreated, and at no point did you even work directly with our support team.

That being said.....Were still happy to work with you, and we can certainly help you to get down to a smaller $4 dollar virtual account like you requested.

Thank You Kindly,
DM
[email protected]
AIM: WebairDanny
WebairDanny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote