View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 04:52 PM  
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
There are a lot of people that do fucked up things and don't intend to be taken alive, yet many of them are still taken alive. Yet even still it's the cops job and sworn duty to live up to the oath they took to protect and serve.

It does not matter if they are after a killer, a rapist, bank robber or some guy that ran a stop light. They do not have a license to kill.

They didn't even give him 2 hours before they burnt the place down. The cops had the tactical advantage, had him sounded and had armored trucks around the cabin. Had they killed him at the start of the fire fight, so be it, but by this time they had clear control and he was not going anywhere.

I'm sorry it doesn't matter what the guy did he was contained and not going anywhere. They executed him.
They obviously firebombed him to shut him up. I saw the interview with the house owners who he took hostage. Do they want us to believe that 400+ cops could not handle 1 guy? Pathetic.

The hostage couple said he was very calm and told them repeatedly he would not harm them, he just wanted to clear his name. they also made sure it was known they were the ones who called in and not their housekeeper. lol. Sniffin for the reward I guess.

He was fired because he filed a complaint against a "Bro." An LAPD Bro. LAPD destroyed his career and Dorner wanted the record open and out there, to let people decide. LAPD and City of LA did not allow that to happen. This is based on the facts presented.
Community leaders are saying the LAPD is the same as when Gates left as Chief. Seems plausible. I am not defending a murderer. Just stating the facts, ma'am.

I bet screenwriters and pitch meetings all over Hollywood are in overdrive.
Captain Kawaii is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote