View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 06:54 AM  
daverock
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxaru Media View Post
Well I checked out the site in your profile and there's certainly nothing very signature, climactic, or unique about the name, or anything else I see there.

I don't know what this is, but if you're trying to make a proposal you should be very specific about what you're after, as well as what you're offering in return.
It's a shame you don't see the potential. Unique as to the name is premium - Smile for the Cum. Climactic meaning a BIG SMILE at the CLIMAX of the scene. And a smile is the signature. The logo and site name are very marketable.

I am offering a proposal, to the RIGHT producer. We are after a creative producer, who is willing to front the overhead costs to provide us with scenes. After we make sufficient profit, you will not need to front overhead costs and will just need to be our producer. Like I said, we are growing, and with the right individual to join our team and govern our production so we can continue to grow.

We are offering 60% (negotiable to the right person) of any revenue your content generates. The name is very versatile and by versatile, I mean each scene can be done in any manner with any orientation; however, we would like to start with straight and lesbian content. (I will speak more in detail about this when we find our PRODUCER). CREATIVITY is the key.

I hope that is specific enough for you, let me know if you have any other questions
daverock is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook