View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 05:39 PM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Five or six years ago I would have said he has no chance, but after the last couple of elections I have changed my mind. He could win. There is a large segment of the population that will vote for him simply because he has an R next to his name (the same goes for those who will vote for anyone with a D) and with the broken and outdated electoral college still in place he is likely guaranteed to a win enough states to get around 180-190 electoral votes with no effort. The difference will be in the battleground states. In the last two elections Obama has won nearly all of the battleground states so it looked like he won big, but in reality the popular vote numbers were reasonably close. If Jeb wins Florida and can take away a few others he could be right there in the race.

The public has shown time and again (especially with republican voters, although democrats do it as well, just not as blatantly) that you can repackage the same shit and make the same promises that you have made for 30 years and still not followed through with and they will vote for it.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote