View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 12:37 AM  
Roald
SecretFriends.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda36c View Post
I'm not new to camming (16 years doing the deed) but I've recently decided to start pushing my own club, where I have a members-only password-protected area filled with videos.

Recent changes to search engines (Google, in particular) are making it harder for adult sites to gain exposure. I have a Twitter account, a Facebook account, a few others, as well, and use those carefully to promote the club but traffic seems to be dry at times. Anyone have any tips for this newbie? I'm looking for free platforms to advertise my services but not places that are going to install funky little programs onto my computer. I'm looking for legit, clean sites with traffic. The 'in' thing used to be TGPs and banner exchanges but I'm not willing to go that route. I don't trust buying it, either, so perhaps I'm in an impossible situation right now, but I'm trying to squeeze some free advertising to kick start my little club. I'm not looking for someone to tell me what to offer in the club, or tell me what I'm doing wrong, etc. I'm well aware of the games played in this industry. I'm looking for traffic. Plain and simple. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I guess I still have 24 posts or so until I can post a banner or link.

Thanks for any help.

Someone mentioned posting my signature to forums, as one way to gain traffic but it seems the only people posting here are industry professionals and not necessarily my target audience.
email [email protected], we have various ways to generate traffic.

WE ARE BUYING PAY SITES! CONTACT ME

ClubSweethearts | ManUpFilms | SinfulXXX | HOT * AdultPrime * HOT

Paying webmasters since 1996! Contact: r.riepen @ sansylgroup.com | skype:roaldr | icq:
Roald is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook