View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 01:19 AM  
james2324
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitikut View Post
every few week you put a post here with this job.Worked two weeks in 2012 december for this guy.In two weeks he give me only 700 movies and he paid me fort his only 100$.He promis to pay 150 for each week in the first moth.This is not a serious guy.

Sometimes take a few days to say something or give a sign.always said that there are all sorts of problems..

Guys if you want this job, you can try.Me don't want to work.I do not want to work with such people.It's waste of time.
This guy is full of shiet and is posting this because I stopped working with him after he tried to cheat me and lied that he had picked all the thumbnails on videos he uploaded for me and then after I paid he revealed that was not the case.

I have my entire skype conversations with this guy saved, he is 100% lying, I paid him exactly what i promised and he never mentioned any problems with the payment until today? I repeat this guy is 100% lying , I paid him exactly what i promised, he never complained until today and I have everything on skype to prove it.

I have hired dozens of people on this forum since 2011 and i have NEVER failed to pay anyone and anytime there have been delays with payment due to problems with PayPal I have payed my employees EXTRA money to apologize for the delay.

I will ask people who have worked and still work for me to post on this thread and they will reveal the truth.

This guy is a lying piece of shiet who is saying all these lies because i stopped working with him

Last edited by james2324; 03-19-2013 at 01:33 AM.. Reason: more details
james2324 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote