View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 05:50 PM  
Cupid plc

Industry Role:
Dating offers: mainstream or adult?

Hey guys!

Hope you're doing well! I have a couple of questions for you and I would appreciate any kind of feedback based on your experience. Technically, this question is primarily meant for affiliates with dating mobile traffic, but if you're running web campaigns your contribution would be helpful too.

I assume some of you when entering/working in the dating niche at some point were choosing between running adult and mainstream/traditional offers. Some of you might have chosen one niche, some might be running both. I'm curious to know:

1) If you chose adult over mainstream/traditional, what were your reasons? Why did mainstream/traditional lose? Probably the most common answer will be that adult offers convert better (although feel free to confirm or refute this statement), but are there any other reasons too?

2) If you've tried running (are running) any mainstream/traditional offers (mobile and web), which ones were (are) the best ones in your opinion?

Thanks for your help!
Cupid plc is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote