View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 08:54 AM  
MikeRoth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
:2cents [for hire] looking for part-time grunt work

Hello Everyone,

I'm currently a full-time systems engineer and I'm looking for some part-time work to help pay some bills and pay off my student loan debt. I can work a dedicated 2-3 hours a day on weekdays and 4 hours or more on weekends. My current job involves a lot of sitting around monitoring systems so I could also work during the day but could not guarantee dedicated hours for that.

**I've got a legitimate IT resume if you're interested but it is not adult industry related.

Here are some of my skills
-Photo editing and touch ups (I use Photoshop CS5)
-Video editing (I use Adobe After Effects CS6 and Sony Vegas Pro)
-I've been learning and getting into motion graphics as well. Things like lyric video's and Title Intro's.
-Any kind of gallery/video submitting
-Writing descriptions and keywords
-Installing and managing scripts. (However I'm not a full blown programmer so I cannot code from scratch or make complicated additions to existing scripts, I've mostly messed with HTML, CSS, Perl, and PHP)
-I run and manage my own linux dedicated server for file hosting and web hosting.
-Other things I probably forgot to mention so just ask if you think you have something and I'll let you know if I can do it.

**I've got a few TGP galleries and templates I've made in the past that I can show as well

Any interested parties please send me a PM.

Thank you for making it this far,
-Mike
MikeRoth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote