View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 08:29 PM  
amanda36c

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianSplatter View Post
You seem like a nice gal...remember for every one of you there are 9 other bimbos who have screwed and abused producers/webmasters. In my case there were 2 girls I helped and they ended up backstabbing me in the end.
Nice isn't me after 16 years of being screwed over by webpimps and sites. My first year in the industry, I had a $1,000.00 check go south on me by an 'employer' in this industry, working for a 'professional' site. Got screwed over majorly by iFriends, a site I worked on (exclusively) for 10 years. A revenue dispute at the end brought a lot of shit to the surface. Now, with the sites constantly lowering our commission rate, taking 'chargebacks' and refusing to answer to us about them, only fueled my decision to create something for us girls. I'm truly fed up with the way this industry treats us. It's pretty apparent in the answers I have gotten to some of my posts here, who's controlling the industry (or, trying to). They can't afford to let me in that circle. I'd crush them.

What happened there? How does a bimbo screw you over? I'm just curious.
amanda36c is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote