View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 02:27 PM  
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAH View Post
I thought the previous two years, with Sarah Peachez and Andi Land, and Trisha Uptown last year, set the standard in hotness, which doesn't look like it was met this year, but that's just me. Nipple piercings, droopy boobs, wobbly bits and lots of tattoos is the future it appears.
As far as hotness, overall I agree, but there were some exceptions. I think the primary reason is that before the Lightspeed girls helped bring in additional content and there may have been a little competition between LS and FTV, from which we benefited. However, it has been a while since there was total nudity and some of these girls could not wait to get naked.

I don't think the girl Ross is disgusted by is going to have to worry about saggy tits anytime soon. I got the impression this was a combination of cam girls and strippers, but that is just what I gathered based on things I heard around the court, I only knew one of them.

baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote