View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 09:02 AM  
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Totally agree, I've read a lot about this thing in the past few weeks. I don't fully understand it but on the numerous threads I've read on different forums you have the haters and many keep saying that it's a Ponzi scheme and people are going to lose their life savings etc

Yet I think I've read in total about 2 individuals actually putting everything into this, most ordinary people are putting small amounts of money into this and seeing where it goes, if it crashes in value tomorrow the haters will have a field day, hence why Franck is saying he only has one coin IMO But you know what, I doubt most people getting involved in this are gonna lose their shirt.

Ironic really because we're living through a global depression right now and millions of people actually have lost everything, many of whom decided to be brainwashed by a housing boom created by investment bankers and actually invested every penny they had into that Ponzi Scheme.
speculating on btc in any amount is the ultimate "put your money where your mouth is" as opposed to btc detractors........
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote