View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 09:50 AM  
sperbonzo
I'd rather be on my boat.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwirlsGirl View Post
Precisely and its about time we stop complying with bull shit rules not LAWS by middle men and pseudo bankers....we run this industry but the bankers do not want you to realize who has the power.

Wouldn't you think it would be prudent for the collectors and processors of our funds to provide us merchants with their identifications, home address, pass ports,etc home phone numbers.....before they can be allowed the priviledge of collecting our funds for us.

Personally I think the middle men and pseudo bankers are the ones who need to be transparent and not us honest hard working movers and shakers of the adult industry

But there is not enough of us who understand how this works at the highest levels to wake up the other idiots in our industry.

We praise morons and trolls on this board and not the ones who think outside the box and promote sound ideas. Ultimately the middle men and their system of electronic credit is not going to last...

when the dust settles there will still be merchants and customers and how will we transact with them will be up to us not cheeesy rat skillless parasitical middle men leeches who continue to pass excuses while holding monies

I deal with international banks everyday. I DO understand how this works at the highest levels, and you are angry at the wrong people. Bankers don't care who the money is going to, or where it's coming from. It's the governments that tell bankers that they must comply with KYC *Know Your Customer* and AML *Anti-Money Laundering* regulations. If the banker does not, the bank is fined heavily at least, or can have it's license pulled, or bank executives can end up going to jail, in the most extreme cases.

Just because you say "I'm so and so, and my company is called X" doesn't mean anything to the government regulators that tell the banks what they must do. There is a list of documentation that the banks must have on file in order to be in compliance with government orders. The banks then pass this down to the processors.

You want to be angry about it? Be angry at your governments, both US and EU, that compel the banks to gather all of this due diligence. Until recently, there were still countries in the world that did NOT force their banks to do this, but the EU and the US governments have created a situation where even the banks in those countries were forced to comply in order to deal with business internationally.

Again people, it's not the banks. It's the governments.

[email protected] / http://Acellafinancial.com/

ICQ 177961090 / Tel +1 909 NET BILL / Skype msperber

Last edited by sperbonzo; 04-17-2013 at 09:52 AM..
sperbonzo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote